Update on StatBroadcast and NCAA LiveStats Software (as of 11/9/18)
Posted on Nov 09, 2018
LATEST UPDATE: Nov. 9, 2018
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 29, 2018
StatBroadcast Listener software v 1.1 released (software.statbroadcast.com) -- this software is specifically for interfacing between NCAA LiveStats and StatBroadcast and should be used by all schools scoring with NCAA LiveStats this season
- Quick Print option for box score added to Tools menu+
- New play-by-play format option+, which includes extended play descriptions and court locations*
- New Shot Chart views in stats feeds and printouts in reports/game book
- New box score format as well as Substitution Log reports and Analytics reports+
- New In-Game analytics reports+
- New data points available including Possession Arrow, Technical Foul types and Biggest Run*
- Full Season stats available, which can be generated directly from XML stored on our servers; full reporting capability
UPDATE: Oct 10, 2018
SOFTWARE AND SETUP GUIDE NOW AVAILABLE
StatBroadcast has released its StatBroadcast Listener software, which is designed to work specifically with NCAA LiveStats to facilitate media and live stats through the StatBroadcast platform.
To download the software and access the setup guide, please visit http://software.statbroadcast.com (requires log in).
Please note we anticipate potential critical updates to Listener as Genius finalizes the season release of its NCAA LiveStats software. Please keep an eye out for important updates in the software and install when prompted in the software as they become available.
Listener is compatible with StatBroadcast's Scoreboard Bridge software.
Listener can be used simultaneously with Genius Sports' NCAA LiveStats In-Arena Utility for generating local XML files.
For schools that will require a local XML file :
Genius Sports has released the In-Arena Utility to facilitate with this. It will be available for a limited time for the current academic year as well as 2019-2020. To download and install the utility as well as access setup guides, please visit http://www.ncaamanager.com
Please note, StatBroadcast cannot provide direct support for working with the NCAA LiveStats software beyond its direct interaction with StatBroadcast. The NCAA has requested all support requests for the software, including setup and use of the In-Arena Utility, be forwarded directly to their team from Genius tasked to handle this.